Monday, September 1, 2008

Eclairs!


I obviously need to improve my blogging skills because I really don't know how to even write a link.

In any case, I joined the "Daring Bakers Blog" earlier this month and the challenge we had was to make eclairs.

I will post more about the challenge insha'Allah but for now I'll just say that they didn't turn as pretty as I had hoped for but they surely tasted good alhamdulillah!

The chocolate cream that they suggested was to die for.

Oh, also the weird "decoration" is just white and milk chocolate piped in that shape. It was not hard to do at all.

3 comments:

Barbara Bakes said...

Your eclairs look lovely! Blogger makes creating links easy. You just highlight the word you want to be a link and click the link icon (which is next to the text color icon) and a box will pop up that you put the url info in. I usually just copy and paste the url info into the box. Copy it from another open browser window by highlight the web address and using the shortcut Ctrl C. Then paste using Ctrl V. Hope that helps!

Mumina said...

Asalaam alaikum! Sounds so yummy!

I stopped by to send you my belated Eid greetings...and to tell you how much I appreciate you and all the support you gave to me over the world wide web...alhumduhlillah.

How u been?

Unknown said...

You can also use the HTML code for links if you want to be really fancy and high tech. ;)

You start off with an opening tag and each tag is within brackets < >

You first type < then type "a href="website url here">

Next you type what text you want the user to click to reach the link, so for example the 'Here' in 'Click Here.'

Finally, you close the code with the end tag </a>

So, a code like this:

Click <a href="http://islamichope.sheekh-3arb.info">Here</a>

Turns out like this:

Click Here

Also, your desserts look delicious masha'Allah.